BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Paradigm

Well..

Like people always said, everybody has a freedom of speech and giving his/her own opinion [which somehow I find it so exaggerate] but now, I am using those freedoms to write upon this issue. Because I think I have enough time to think wisely about giving my opinion about it.

But before that I would like you guys to watch these first.. 






Yeah, I think you get it right?  what actually I want to talk about.. But then again, I think before you make your own assumption or even opinion about it, I will be so glad if you could read mine first. Those videos have actually explained all the things that I want to say, but then again allow me to clarify. But before that :

1. M. Lutfi
2. Anwar Hadi
3. Teacher Shida

If you watch this and this  video, I actually am going to talk about it on my point of view about those three youtubers... 

Actually I am so upset and so disappointed whenever i watch nonsense in youtube. Some might find it hilarious and some don't. Again, everybody has the right to like and not to like, yeah, it's something that we call freedom aite? But to me what is more important is the reason for you to like and not to like because that is root of all things that happen. Reasons are the gist of it, whether something [matters that we discuss] are accepted or not. For example, The reason why someone goes to the water closet? To urinate? To fart? Taking a shower? All the reasons that I said are accepted right? I mean those reasons are reasonable and acceptable. However, what if they say that they wanna go to the water closet to eat? or to sleep? Get what I mean? later answers are more absurd and not reasonable. But it is undeniable there are those who do that. But logically, you don't eat and sleep in the water closet unless that is your bedroom or dining room too! So, reasons make something that happen is relevant or irrelevant, or in this case objectionable or otherwise.

So, I am going to tell you guys based on my opinion and reason as well as my preference about those videos above. I am so glad, happy and proud watching the first two videos [of course I linked the best video that they have-according to me] but contrarily I feel upset watching the last video [it is hilarious if you just watch without thinking about it though but I can't stop thinking while watching] Now, it is about the "why"..

It is obvious isn't it to like the two vidoes?  It's Men In Black (M.I.B)
  
M   essage          [C.H.E.C.K.E.D]
 I    nformative     [C.H.E.C.K.E.D]
B    eneficial        [C.H.E.C.K.E.D]

What else do you need. If you wanna say it  is gut-busting, it might not be , but I think its fun and jolly (At least I have fun watching it)

Nevertheless [wow! To my surprise I can use this word! Psycho!], unlike the other two videos, the final video makes me feel unease and angry somehow. For the first time I watched it, I think I was unconsciously mencarut! Why? 

1. She is a teacher. And I think a teacher should not do that. No matter how creative you want to be or what so ever it is, you can't deny the fact that you are a teacher. A teacher is to TEACH not only to EDUCATE. I bet, there are a lot of people out there are able to educate but it is very little of them able to teach. because there is a vast different between teaching and educating. Teaching is not just about the things that has been written in the books but teaching is more than that. Morality, ethics, judgments and life. It is good for her willing to be a teacher, not everybody wants it. To be a teacher is a noble thing to do, without teachers, I might not be able to write, or read, or maybe to be what I am right now. I don't have any problems for her being a teacher, in fact I really envy that.I truly am. But what makes me feel upset is what she has done and will do while she, herself is a teacher. Some might says , it is a small matter, but hey! small matter does matter! That is why we call it matters! Unfortunately, because we are too carried away by the idea of this "small matter" thing, we actually tend to hide and forget the result of it. 

..........................................................................................................................................
Analogy given, it is common but it is logic and relevant. Littering [that's why I put M.Lutfi video in the first place]  everybody thinks that littering is a small matter, and because of that Malaysia nowadays aren't as beautiful as 20 years ago [I think so! hehe]. Another one, [so that people don't say that I am some kind of a plagiarist] corruption. Just think about it, if we corrupt a 10 MYR, because we think ten ringgit is a small amount thus makes it a small matter and we do it once a month.. What will happen if  100 workers in the respected building doing and think the same way. And in one state, there are 100 places doing the same thing with the same amount of the doers and the same amount of money? How much is it in a year can it be? 16.8 Million ringgit! 10 ringgit is a SMALL MATTER right? Now tell me, does 16.8 Million is small matter? You see..
 ..........................................................................................................................................
This might be the result of taking it as a small matter, think about it :

So what could or might happen if she does that? Primary students are kids.. They are too young to think maturely and rationally. They can only differ obvious good and wrong e.g alms is good, stealing is wrong. clean is good and dirty is wrong. But this super-detail-and-sophisticated issue? They aren't ready to digest and evaluate it yet. Undeniable she is dong nothing wrong, absolutely! IF she is NOT a teacher. Students might define it another way around. Not just a mere fun doing such "lunatic" acts and post it in Youtube where everybody can watch it. And shall I say "that is the price that you need to pay of becoming a teacher" there are the DOs and the DON'Ts .. And this thing, I think it is DON'Ts' list. Students can make a fun out of her? Probably. Less respect? Might be. Of all things that happen nowadays, - students disrespecting their teachers, and so on, this make things worse! 

Oh come on! You are a teacher, the other two you tubers are just a university students and they uploaded very beneficial videos, don't you feel anything?? Who actually suppose to upload that kind of videos COMPARATIVELY?

2. She is a woman. Making a fun of herself... People laugh.. People have fun. But is that it? Yeah, I know, it makes us happy we carve the smile on others face, but do we need to do that? Of all options that we have in this world why this one? She put herself in jeopardy I think. But I dont' wanna discuss it further. There are many other ways to make people smile. Not just making yourself to look like a fool. Teachers are not comedian,


May I respond to this? Tak bagi pun aku nak jugak!

a. [0:28] Insults her 

>> We're not insulting [did I? I am sorry if I do, but I have put it in the nicest way, I think. haha] we're just hoping that she's not insulting herself that way. And bare in mind, career DOES MATTERS. Her career involves teaching and, as a teacher she know that. It is ETHICS.

b. [0:38] Envy

>>Envy? What makes you think people are envy? Popularity? Special ability? Envy of what? Mind to explain more? I am confused somehow. Envy might not be the best word. I'd rather said that we are CONCERNED and not envy.

c. [0:50] Happy by lip singing. And [0:55] He said burden is it?
>>We don't mind if anybody wants to do lip sing. Not at all, the problem is not about lip singing at all, it is about the way she portray herself while doing the lip sing. Lip sing? I do it as well! 

>>Burden to us? Literally no.. I don't feel burden. But hey! Does burden only involve waste of energy only? Or there are some other things that we can say it is a burden too. I am emotionally concerned about the kids future? Can that be categorized as a burden? If yes, so somehow it is a burden to some of us. not the haters but the concern-ers 

d. [1:00] teaching approaches and methodology 

>> lip singing has nothing to do with English. Its lip singing not pronunciation or even communication skills. None of it is involved because it is just a lip sing. And if it is a method of study why Malay, Indonesian and Arabic songs are there as well? Oh maybe the [0:50] is the best reason for the non-English songs is it? Okay then, acceptable. But bare in mind, from the smallest knowledge I know about this subject, lip sing is not the way to make student understand English more. But hey, I am not that good in English, and that is the reason why I'm writing it in English, is to enhanced my English proficiency.

e. [1:36] Boring way of teaching

>>I think there are a lot of other ways to teach. My teachers aren't just explaining and writing. We have quiz, gifts and other homework so I think it is exciting. Quiz is cliche isn't it? but it works somehow. And one thing, please, don't blame teachers for boring methodology, look at on the other side, the students are lazy [that is more Malays right?]. Why we keep blaming the teachers? that is what we call EXCUSES. And Malays love such excuses.  And I bet, she posted some of her teaching skills in the youtube too, and I think that is good! but definitely not lip singing aeee..

f. [0:20] Its her life

>>yeah.. Her life as a teacher as well :)


This is the longest that I've made so far I think haha. I am so sorry if I offended some of you about this issue, but hey, this is my opinion. You see there's a totally different paradigm between the two guys and one woman.

Again, I am so sorry! hehehehe

1 comments:

ellisa said...

i think ahmad lutfi's and hadi's are quite ok..

but cik shida.. me, as a female, i feel ashamed.