Monday, 25 October 2010
Wednesday, 20 October 2010
Monday, 18 October 2010
Hahahahahaha... it has been two weeks after Bandung Games, and I only update about it... NOW!! As a conclusion, I am a super-lazy-boy stuck in a very inconducive atmosphere and environment.. and not to forget the time constrain of becoming a-doctor-to-be-and-not-a-doc-wanna-be. So it takes me weeks to share...
Bandung as a whole, is ok for me... Allow me to say something before I show how happy I was when I was in Bandoeng..
1. Dinner : C. I am sorry to say, but I think the committee members should learn more to organize such a huge event like this.. [muniri will be so piss-off when she reads this.. hehe.. but then again, it depends on how you taking it.. if it is to improve your skills, I think, why you need to be pissed with such comment aite?] This is a huge event, VIP is a minister, so, you need to ensure everything is in a good co-ordination. Students' discipline and other... To me, it is not yet, up to the standard of a Bandung Games... First attempt is not an excuse because I believe Bandung has quite experienced holding this kind of events.
2. Masters of Ceremony : hurm... they need to learn more... Master of Ceremony is the MASTER of the ceremony... Protocols, formality, language and etc.. You need to master everything... I am not trying to say that I am good..I am not.. Not at all.. I have seen many talented MCs more that I do.. And in fact, I'm good in one occasion only.. Formal occasion. That's why I am kind of upset with the MCs performance that night.. Advice... try to learn more.. In fact, we should be grateful we have Mr. Rudy to guide us..
3. Saturday : A- except netball team.. 2 games in a row.. until 4 players from Jakarta injured...So if they use "this is the first time" excuse.. I accept it. Even though I pissed off a little bit.. But, its rational to use that excuse. so i was pissed just a little bit..
4. Closing ceremony : again C. Complaints?? there is a huge different between Sports Day @ school and Bandung Games.. SHOULD BE.. ok... I was so late.. so these were the comments from those players that I heard.. Jkt, Srby, Malang, Yogja and few ore... (I think its true too!) Hey! look at the positive way... At least you can improve rather than being satisfied all the time :)
5. Overall, it is not about how you do but it's why... And even though there were things that I said above were "negative" but hey, objective achieved! We gather, we meet new friends.. It is more important than the dinner that I mentioned isn't it? Good job guys! I know its hard.. Honestly, I know how hard it is... So, I think, everything is ok :)
Wednesday, 13 October 2010
Dasar kau koas racun
baru jaga eh udah tidur
PF nggak sopan santun
...mentang-mentang pasien orang kampung
Kau asal inspeksi
kau asal palpasi
kau asal perkusi
Eh kau goblok sekali
tanpa auskultasi kau bilang tanpa rhonki
Eh kau tak tahu malu
pasiennya apneu kau malah happy-happy
Lima menit kejang
kamu malah ngorok
Banyak-banyak kau gaya
nilai enggak pernah A
Dasar koas alay
kerjanya cuma santai
Sorry sorry sorry dek
konsulen sudah tahu
Sorry sorry sorry gan
Kau ngulang tahun depan!
By dr.anonymous at 09:03
Tuesday, 5 October 2010
Monday, 4 October 2010
By dr.anonymous at 03:48
Sunday, 3 October 2010
Aku tak tahu la nak cakap macam mana... you can read this for further information...
Apa yang nak jadi dengan rakyat Malaysia sekarang ni? Kes rogol berlambak-lambak. Ditambah dengan kes buang anak yang tak tahu dah berapa banyak.. And now, kes dera ibu pulak...
Sorry to say, tapi pada pendapat aku, personally, tajuk berita ni tidak sesuai. Ini bukan sayang namanya.. this is what we called spoiled.. To be honest, ada orang akan cakap, spoiled also shows that you love your child but actually not. Spoiling your child makes these children act to you without respect. Seorang ibu yang menyanyangi anaknya akan mendidik anak untuk menghormati orang lain terutama orang tua. that is what they should learn.
Lagi sedih apabila mereka (sang ibu) mendiamkan diri setelah didera... Sayang KATANYA... Ingat, sayang itu bukan sahaja perlu di dunia, tetapi diakhirat juga... Saidina Umar pernah menyuruh anaknya di hukum dengan hukuman hudud tatkala baginda mendapati anaknya berzina. Kenapa? kerana baginda menyayangi anaknya didunia dan diakhirat.. Ambillah pengajaran dari kisah itu. Dengan mendiamkan diri dan membiarkan anak terbebas dari hukuman dan tidak mendidik mereka, itu bukan lah sayang tetapi itu adalah "ignorance"
Malu dengan remaja sekarang kerena mereka sanggup melakukan perkara ini kepada ibu baa mereka.. Isn't that enough how the school teach you how to respect your parents?? What do you learn at school?? How to do sex? Throwing away babies? Disrespect you parents? Is that it?? I am sorry, you guys, but things happened around recently makes me jump into a conclusion that teenagers nowadays are stupid and immature..